- Architects: UAD
- Location: Fengqiao, Zhuji, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province, China
- Category: Exhibition center
- General Responsibility For Design: Zhoujin Mo
- Project Leader: Yuping Wang
- Architecture Designer: Lidong Guo, Zhelin Jiang, Yunjia Sun
- Area: 5687.0 m2
- Project Year: 2018
- Photographs: Qiang Zhao, Song Shan
- Interiors Designers: Pures Design
- Location: Renhe Spring International Plaza, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Category: Interior Design
- Space Designer: Tianyu Xiong, Xiaokai Zhang
- Design Performer: Hongda Lu, Chengcheng Feng
- Area: 270.0 m2
- Project Year: 2019
- Photographs: Xiaokai Zhang
In April, 2015 there was an earthquake in Nepal which took the lives of 8,790 and injured 22,300.
It’s been almost 4 years since that day.
Nepal is considered one the poorest country in Asia. And because of this the country has not yet recovered from this disaster. People still seek ways to reconstruct their homes to live, and children needs school to go to.